Terms and conditions of use
Terms and conditions of use
Terms and conditions of use of the services and products offered by LyricsFromAtoZ.com!
The terms and conditions below govern how you use the LyricsFromAtoZ.com site/application and describe your rights and obligations as well as those of LyricsFromAtoZ.com. Also, when you create an account on LyricsFromAtoZ.com, you accept and undertake to respect these terms and conditions of use.
- The terms "LyricsFromAtoZ.com", "LyricsFromAtoZ", "site", "application", "we" represent the services offered through the site, which can be accessed at https://www.lyricsfromatoz.com, or through the intended application mobile terminals that will be available soon.
- The term "user / users" refers to all of you who access the site.
- By "Content" we mean the following: data, text, software, sound, images, video materials, graphics, design and any other information or resources existing on the site or in the application.
- The terms "Contract", "Agreement", "Regulation", "Terms", "Terms and Conditions of Use" mean this User Agreement.
II. Description of services
LyricsFromAtoZ.com offers services and information free of charge or, as the case may be, with the payment of any person who accesses the LyricsFromAtoZ.com site/application. The services offered include the products, options, applications, technologies and software that we provide to achieve our goal, namely to bring you as close as possible relevant information about artists, albums and songs.
III. Personal data protection policy
IV. Your commitments
1. Who can use the services of LyricsFromAtoZ.com?
- Persons who are at least 13 years old.
- Persons who have not violated our terms and conditions of use in the past or who do not have other accounts suspended due to violation of these policies.
- Persons who are not convicted of sexual harassment, rape or pedophilia.
2. How not to use LyricsFromAtoZ.com services and products?
- It is forbidden to use company names, domain names or URLs without our written consent for registration.
- It is strictly forbidden to post (in comments or by any other means) private information of other persons or any other information that may infringe the privacy of others.
- It is strictly forbidden to distribute copyrighted material that you do not own.
- It is strictly forbidden to use when creating an account information that does not belong to you in order to denigrate any other person, group or business / company.
- It is strictly forbidden to violate (or encourage / help others to violate) these terms and conditions.
3. Permissions you grant us
- We do not claim the intellectual property right over the materials and information that you distribute through the site / application LyricsFromAtoZ.com but you allow us the right to use it as we deem appropriate. You will remain the owner of the intellectual property right even after you upload or distribute content protected by intellectual property rights (such as images, videos, audio, etc.) on our website or in the LyricsFromAtoZ.com application but in the same You grant us a non-exclusive, completely free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, redistribute, modify, include in promotional materials or other content derived from your content. You may terminate this license at any time by deleting the content. Respectively. But beware, if other users redistribute this content or interact with it and do not delete it, the content will remain on our servers.
- You grant us the right to use your alias or name if set as public information, profile picture and information about your interactions with sponsored content, ads, etc. For example, we can make public the information that you liked a place (event, playground, etc.) without you benefiting from any profit, but for which a company / brand paid for us to promote it.
- You agree to automatically download and install updates to the LyricsFromAtoZ.com application on your mobile device.
V. Additional rights we reserve
- We reserve the right to change your alias if we consider that it violates the terms and conditions of use of LyricsFromAtoZ.com services and products or if we suspect that it violates the intellectual property rights of someone else or if it replaces another user.
- You must have our written consent to use any material which is protected by the law of intellectual property rights from our website or from the LyricsFromAtoZ.com mobile application.
- If any of these policies cannot be applied, the rest will remain in force.
- Any amendment or waiver of these rules must be provided in writing signed by us.
- We reserve all other rights that we do not expressly grant to you in this document.
VI. Delete your uploaded content or account
- We may delete any information uploaded or distributed by you, even the user account, if this contravenes the terms and conditions of use of LyricsFromAtoZ.com services and products, violates any of our policies or the intellectual property rights of other users, we are obliged by law or by the authorities.
- The content thus deleted may persist for a limited time in backup copies or if it has been shared by other users.
VII. Who has the rights to derive from this agreement
- This agreement does not offer rights to any third party.
- Your rights and obligations cannot be transferred to anyone else without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations are transferable to any other entity. For example, if LyricsFromAtoZ.com changes its owner through a merger, sale, partnership, etc. or as a result of law enforcement.
VIII. Assuming the regulation
By accessing the LyricsFromAtoZ.com site / application or when you create an account on the LyricsFromAtoZ.com site or application, you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement and agree to abide by these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions presented in this contract will be considered accepted by you each time you access the site. If you do not agree with the terms of this contract, please do not use the services offered by LyricsFromAtoZ.com. LyricsFromAtoZ.com cannot be held liable, in any way and for any damage, of any nature whatsoever, caused to its users by the use of the information distributed on the site / application.
IX. Content - rights and responsibilities
The content, the design of LyricsFromAtoZ.com, and any information on this site or in the application that you access from the site / application, you receive it by email or by any other means are protected by the legislation on intellectual property rights. You may not use the content of this site / application for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial. It is forbidden to remove the signs that represent the copyrights of LyricsFromAtoZ.com on the content of this site. The sole responsibility for the content of the site lies with the person who was the source of that content. The content of the site comes from credible sources. However, in some cases the information may not be up to date or may not be mispronounced by our sources. In this case, we do not assume any responsibility for the consequences that your use of this data may have. If you notice incorrect data, please let us know so that we can remedy the situation.
X. Links to other resources
LyricsFromAtoZ.com or third parties may provide authorized, through the site / application, links to other web resources. LyricsFromAtoZ.com does not guarantee, is not and cannot be held responsible in any way for their availability or for the contents available at the respective links. LyricsFromAtoZ.com will not be responsible or liable to pay compensation for any damage caused by accessing those links.
XI. Disclaimer of any warranty
LyricsFromAtoZ.com explicitly expresses the declination of any guarantee regarding the services offered by the site, a guarantee that someone could invoke. LyricsFromAtoZ.com does not offer any guarantee regarding the availability of its services, the correctness of the information provided, the security of its services. LyricsFromAtoZ.com does not assume responsibility for the consequences that may occur as a result of the non-functioning of its services or their deficient functioning.